Monday, October 4, 2010

I Got My Bag!!!!!!


Soooo..........I didn't get the Darien Gloss Joyce. I brought the Five Points Camille in Graphite! I absolutely love it!!!!! It's the perfect colour and style; I'm so happy with my purchase. I also brought two pairs of oxfords: dark grey and black. I need fashionable comfy work shoes so it works. I am working down my Fall 2010 List and I have to say that I'm doing pretty well. I have patterned stockings, shoes, and bag. My hair is currently a burgundy because when you lift black dyed hair that's what happens, lol. It looks great though. I also found my over the knee socks in navy and burgundy at Forever 21 and a high waist short skirt as well from H&M! I was expecting to shell out some serious cash for my fall wardrobe but my pricest item just seems to be my bag. Praise God! Lol.





image source: katespade.com; barefoottess.com