Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bollystalgia Podcast! Episode 1 - Aamir Khan Songs

So I'm attempting to do this podcast thing which I've been wanting to do for a LONG LONG LONG time - I'm still trying to figure out the technical stuff and how to load it on iTunes and all that, but meanwhile here's the audio ... obviously it's very amateur and I didn't have much time to edit the sound levels - most of my voice recording was in the middle of the night so I was trying to talk quietly and not wake the Hubz and Kid. But I hope that some of you get a chance to listen to some of the fabulous songs included in here - they are some of my absolute favorites.

So here's my Bollystalgia Podcast Episode 1
This is a companion to my original post of Aamir Khan songs, which you can view here. To come - SRK songs, Movie reviews, and DVD commentary/watchalong tracks!

Download this episode (right click and save)