Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!

I know, I know. I absolutely suck! I have been so busy the past couple of months with prepping for our Christmas program, Bible School, etc. etc. etc. Lol. I am so excited for this year; I mean really excited. My best friends (Stace and Lizzy) are engaged! (Stace and Mike git enagaged Jan. 7, 2010 and Lizzy and Robert Thanksgiving). This translates to more bridesmaids dresses I will attend and more wedding showers, blah, blah, blah, blah. Lol. This year is new; the decade is new; it’s a chance for a clean slate for so many people. I can say my life will never be the same. I have a new blog up on onsugar.com http://musingsofaquarterlife.onsugar.com This is for my fashion musings since this blog has become for more of my God based musings, lol. Not that there is anything at all wrong with that! I will continually blog here; but if you want to read my random blogging on hotties, fashion, Jane Austen (lol) etc, you know where to go now. But seriously, I pray that you this year will be a year that we all move to higher heights and deeper depths in Christ. May everyone be blessed.