Saturday, January 16, 2010

You Inspire Me....


I love France! The culture, the language, the style! (My friends and I are going to Paris next year!) I was looking up new haircuts and I feel in love with a cut called the "Gamine cut". Audrey Hepburn had one; and as I google and come across more images (especially french celebs) I'm convinced its time for a cut! Audrey Tatou makes me want to cut my hair myself! I'm in a stage where I need to change. I'm boring myself; and that's not a good look.


Anyway, I wen to see The Young Victoria with my friend Beatriz and I have to say I absolutely loved it! Victoria and Albert's love story was so beautiful! I also love Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend (swoon worthy; Mr. Wickham in Pride & Prejudice US version) so maybe I'm a swayed easily. Anyway, it made me think of modern day romance, or the lack thereof really; and how we're so comfortable with it. I am sorry, I love the sonnets, the letters, etc. I'm not saying be cheesy to the point I will vomit (lol), I'm just saying can we put romance back into romance?