Friday, December 3, 2010

Pics of The Haircut!!!

So it's been a little over a month since I BC (Big Chopped) my hair off. It's now blonde and starting to curl and coil everywhere. I have some pics (finally) of my hair before my recently haircut last Friday:


So I'm done being blonde. I have enjoyed it but with this crazy cold New York weather, I am not trying to get lifting my hair. From October to now I have lifted my hair 3 times!!! My hair is growing like crazy! I have been deep conditioning and treating it because I don't want damaged natural hair. So I'm going to........do an espresso or rich brown colour. I was tempted to do black but since my natural hair colour is in the sandy brown family that would be work that I don't need to do during the cold months, and also black colour always messes with my hair texture. I have no clue why.

Anyway, moving on. I have fell in love with this mens necklace that I purchased from Urban Outfitters. The line is called Waylaid and its a Ribcage! I love it! People ask me why I would buy it and my response is why not? The line has some awesome necklaces, I want to buy a couple more this winter. Well, that's all for now. Be blessed.













image source: urbanoutfitters.com