Friday, December 24, 2010

Mc Queen VS Westwood

I love accessories..as for monochrome and not-so-into-in-love-with-pattern fabrics i considered that accessories is a must, it could be anything..earring, ring, bracelet, necklace. For me earring is not really necessary, since i let my hair down..mostly =)
metal and leather is my favorite, Westwood and Mcqueen (RIP)..these designers are represented my personal taste, love them! well even the prices extravagant..it's worth if you fell in love though!

I'm not realized that I collected all kind of skull thingy, like scarf, key chain, accessories, even a socks and unnecessary things like..a tape!lol
these could be your favorite too..yes or not, you decide!

"talk about accessories..without it, I'm naked" -Me-




Lee Alexander McQueen, (17 March 1969 – 11 February 2010) was a British fashion designer and couturier, he's designed high fashion wardrobe, shoes, and accessories.
his big fans are Nicole Kidman, Sarah Jessica PArker, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Björk, and they're oftenly incorporated with McQueen pieces.
McQueen's death was announced on the afternoon of 11 February 2010. Check this out..




McQueen signature scarf..




Tri skull hoops




The combination of a feather and a skull on this necklace is unexpected and quirky




You can punch someone with it, try it..maybe he'll fall in love




I love you Mr.McQueen




Super bold skull bracelet, and you completed..






Skull silver bracelet and red leather's twist.













I'm in love with these clutches. The skull clasp says it all. Oh, and the Alexander McQueen label says the rest.




Alexander Mcqueen skull key chain, in assorted fringes.


****************************************************************************************



It's Vivienne Westwood everybody! a British fashion and accessories designer.
Westwood's beginnings are in punk music and she pioneered punk style, first gaining notoriety when the Sex Pistols wore her clothing at their shows and appearances.

But nobody does the girly and punk at the same way like Vivienne Westwood, as evidenced by her new jewelry line. The collection also shows off plenty of sparkly hearts, arrows, skulls and, of course, the signature Vivienne Westwood orb.

These are a sort of Westwood product..again, that caught my eyes.. <3



The bracelet's charms are: small gold orb, small silver tone diamante skull and black enamel heart.






Black eyeliner, thigh-high boots and this... nothing more is needed.




"Allow Vivienne Westwood to tie a bow around your finger -- a very flashy, sparkly Swarovski-encrusted, silver ring. A great statement piece! Girly and bold... my only question is when, oh when, are we going to see this piece show up on one of Blair Waldorf's fingers?" (agree!)




I just realized that pearl and metal in one is worth to try..




You can find the most feminine style up to punk.




Massive edgy buckled up your waist, I..personally..cannot resist.



Cute little skull both just for you.




Big and bold gold orb logo..ahh..




Put your string on my shoulder baby!




Tidy little orb against tight patent leather.




Too expensive for doing the gardening =p.


"Vivienne Westwood is one of my all-time favourites. I'd give all my money to her and buy all her clothes!
-Gwen Stefani-