Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Song of the Day: Dream Girl attacks the Insomniac

I've been having this insomnia issue for a couple of months now and found it rather ironic that tonight as I've been goofing off on the net instead of going to sleep like a good girl, the song I'm humming to myself is "Dream Girl"- the title song from the fabulous 1977 movie starring THE dream girl Hema Malini and "Garam Dharam" Dharmendra.

I do have some comments/questions though:

- Who TP'd Hema Malini's portrait with the giant white question mark? They have questions too?
- Where did HM get her industrial-strength magic dupatta - strong enough for Dharam to walk on?
- What kind of acid was he on at 0:47? It reminds me of Disney's The Three Caballeros. Trippy.
- Why couldn't they have saved these sets as a tourist attraction? I for one would love to dress up in my finest lehengas and traipse around on them.
- WHERE ARE WE at 2:05? His dream bedroom? It is terrifying.
- The giant wedding cake at roughly 3:00 is inspired. I want to believe it's edible too. And I want to visit it.
- What is that moon made of at 3:23? It's not green cheese! And isn't levitating supposed to be a demonic power, Hems?
- Edward Cullen ain't got NUTHIN on our sparkly Hems at 3:33. I SO wanted to BE her. Look at how her lipgloss twinkles!
- I must be really hungry because it looks to me like the room at 4:18 is filled with giant gulab jamuns.

Ok that's enough - enjoy!