Friday, August 12, 2011

Here, have some eye candy so I can have your vote


So, if youare friends with me on facebook/follow me on twitter, you would be aware of thefact that I have entered myself in a competition this week and reeeeally wantto win. I apologise for the recent spamming, but I just can’t hide my desperation.Especially as I have some pretty good competition now.

VOTE FOR ‘APHRODITE’HERE (it seriously takes about two seconds): http://www.primped.com.au/win-stuff/giveaways/primped-posse

I am in therunning to win the chance of being a published writer on primped.com.au whichis a website devoted to all things beauty. Home of hundreds of how-to make upvideos, blogs, etc. and my own personal haven. I would like nothing more to bea part of it all and for this, I need your votes. Pretty pretty please. Withsugar on top. And a cherry. And hot fudge. And anything else that lights yourfire. You will have my eternal appreciation and love. You look pretty today.

Of course,the judges also have a say once the voting comes to an end in September, but I figurethat if I’m super far ahead of anybody else re: votes, they will have toacknowledge my inevitable rad-ness.

I’m hopingthat if you ever read this blog you realize how perfect I am to be writing fora beauty and makeup site and composing product reviews. Not only because of mymad writing skillz but also because I care so much about this stuff.

Anyway,thanks for reading and to show just how truly thankful I am, I shall now bribeyou with pictures of pretty people. It was just going to be one pic each of mycurrent faves (Taylor Kitsch, single Alexander Skarsgaard…) but for the wholeAndrew Garfield experience, I’ve included a lot more of him. I think it’simportant for you to fully appreciate every aspect of his awesomeness. Not simplyhis heartbreaking good looks, but his perfectly floppy hair, what he (his ass)looks like in his Spidey outfit, the way he wears the shit out of a pair ofjeans/suit, his wonderful gait, and how fine he looks mackin’ on Emma Stone.They are totally doing it.

Also, thereis Ryan Gosling and a baby. Honestly, he’s just playing with us now. How is anystraight girl/gay boy supposed to have any hope against what he throws at us. Ohmy God. 






















And just in case none of the above do it for you, here's a couple for you. Sofia Vergara and her awesome, awesome...brains: