Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I've Been Busy These Days....

Sorry for the neglect. Where do I begin? I'm still sticking to my no-dating for a year. I've been looking into design classes and realize I have a love for event planning that I didn't think I would have. I am working with the girls on dances for the upcoming Youth Convention; that translates to exhausted! I've changed my hair colour yet again, lol. Remember the highlights I mentioned? Yeah. It's copper. I like it, at first I thought that it was too much but now its growing on me. I'm entering the Brides Magazine Operation Dress 2010 contest. We have to enter a dress design that will grace the cover and David's Bridal will make......did I also mention you win $10,000 dollars?! The song from Annie "Easy Street" just popped into my head, lol. I actually feel like watching it right now. What else did I forget to mention? I have a new phone: HTC Touch Pro 2. It's alright. That's it. Just alright. I will talk to you later.